Problem getting links to work.

CelticSox

Nov 1, 2010, 4:27:22 PM11/1/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Hi,

Maybe I am doing something wrong here - not sure. When adding/editing
a new entry I want to be able to add a URL link (with custom text or
whatever) but I am unable to get this to work.

I click on the link icon (a picture of the earth with a chain link
through it) and a second screen pops up - at this point I can enter my
URL etc but I can never get away from this page by pressing OK - I
have to close it or cancel out.

At this point I notice one of two things:

1) If I was creating a new link nothing appears
2) If I was adding a link to a piece of text then the text now looks
like it is a valid URL but is in fact not

For #2 when I hover over the new link I see the location is a
javascript.void(0) then some large number.

Has anyone seen this?

I am using Jumper 2.0.1.7 (I know there is a new release - perhaps I
should bite the bullet and do the upgrade)

Cheers,
Tom

raman

Dec 30, 2010, 3:20:30 AM12/30/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
> Has anyone seen this?
>
> I am using Jumper 2.0.1.7 (I know there is a new release - perhaps I
> should bite the bullet and do the upgrade)

I just started experimenting 2.0.1.9 and faced same problem. it is FCK
editor issue with firefox
(http://mantis.phplist.com/view.php?id=15163)

but could not fix it so far.
cheers