Blank Screen after posting a comment to a tag profile QuickFix

Ramon Velez

Oct 6, 2010, 3:54:59 AM10/6/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
This bug is caused by an invalid call to the header function in the
JumperController.php go() method.
To fix it change line 116 in "/jmp/client/inc/JumperController.php":

from:
header("Linked Data: " . $url);

to:
header("location: " . $url);

I called it a quick fix because the $url has to be modified so it uses
Jumper's 2.0 custom redirection page.

Regards,

Ramon Velez

spe...@jumpernetworks.com

Oct 6, 2010, 3:42:37 PM10/6/10
to jump...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Ramon!

I will take a look.

Do you want to post the update to SVN?

Let me know if I need to add this to your permissions.

Steve

Ramon Velez

Oct 6, 2010, 8:40:41 PM10/6/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
I posted the changes to SVN but it got uploaded to a new folder
instead of the jmp folder.

Will try to upload it to the right folder and will be working on
fixing the redirection page so it shows jumper's custom message.

Ramon

On Oct 6, 3:42 pm, <spe...@jumpernetworks.com> wrote:
> Awesome Ramon!
>

> I will take a look.
>

> Do you want to post the update to SVN?
>

> Let me know if I need to add this to your permissions.
>

> Steve

spe...@jumpernetworks.com

Oct 7, 2010, 10:30:43 AM10/7/10
to jump...@googlegroups.com
Ramon,

Is the CAPTCHA Code working on your Jumper?

I have had mine disabled for a while and just turned it on to test the redirect and noticed that the image does not appear?

Steve
To post to this group, send email to jump...@googlegroups.com.

Ramon Velez

Oct 7, 2010, 5:44:09 PM10/7/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Steve,

The CAPTCHA image not showing up is due to a missing font.

Here is the link to the fonts: http://www.gnome.org/fonts/

To include it you have to add it to "jmp/client/fonts/" folder.

Vera.ttf is the one the CAPTCHA code uses.

Ramon
> > To post to this group, send emailtoj...@googlegroups.com.

Ramon Velez

Oct 8, 2010, 1:49:57 AM10/8/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Steve,

I updated the redirection message style to make it look something
similar to the redirection message shown in the admin panel.

The files are now available on the SVN, let me know what you think.
Any ideas to improve it are welcome.

Ramon

spe...@jumpernetworks.com

Oct 8, 2010, 1:45:54 PM10/8/10
to jump...@googlegroups.com, Ramon Velez
Thanks Ramon.

They were in previous releases but for some reason disappeared in the latest release.

I have reloaded the font file and will release it with your other bug fixes in 2.0.1.9

Thanks