Unable to change directory for file uploads

edojan

Nov 10, 2009, 3:53:34 PM11/10/09
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Hi Guys, I have run into an issue which I am unable to resolve. I
wonder if someone could assist to troubleshoot (I hope this forum is
being read by the devs team - not seeing many posts lately).

The issue is changing the default folder for file uploads to a folder
on a network e.g. to /192.168.1.2/my_shr/Jump this produces an error.
Only when entering it in windows format \\192.168.1.2\my_shr\Jump the
system accepts it as valid.
But then when trying to attach a file from the "files" tab the system
gives the following error:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in C:
\xampp\htdocs\jmp\admin\lib\jumper_lib\Dir\Uploader.php on line 170

what should I do in order to fix this?
Thanks!
Ed