Warnings and timeout issues

CelticSox

Aug 31, 2010, 2:50:50 PM8/31/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Hi,

I have Jumper up and running on my machine for a way to capture useful
internal information more than anything - very nebulous at the
moment. I ran into a few issues and wonder if anyone on the forums
have seen them too.

I couldn't get Jumper to work with AppServ 2.5 (I guess there is a
conflict with PHP 6 - is this correct?) so I went back to XAMPP (this
is all on Windows) and was able to get up and running but I would
prefer to move to AppServ if I could.

Jumper looks great and easy to use. Two things that I am seeing that
annoy me:

1) From the Admin screen, when I click on the "Knowledgebase" tab I
get the following error - I can't quite figure out what it is looking
for:
Warning: require(<path to xampp>/jmp/admin/modules/Knowledgebase/
PageController.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in <path to xampp>\jmp\admin\index.php on line 91

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'<path to xampp>/jmp/admin/modules/Knowledgebase/
PageController.php' (include_path='.;<path to xampp>\php\PEAR;<path to
xampp>/jmp/admin/lib/;<path to xampp>/htdocs/jmp/admin/lib/Pear') in
<path to xampp>\jmp\admin\index.php on line 91

2) I have set the "Authetication expired in:" value to 0 but I am
finding that my session still timesout - has anyone seen this or am I
misunderstanding what this is used for?

Cheers,
Tom