Installing Jumper

FVA

Feb 11, 2010, 3:09:39 PM2/11/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Hello,

While trying to install Jumper I came across the following problem.
The installation instructions in the file "JUMPER_INSTALL" have the
following step:

----------------------
8. If you are installing a new version of Jumper:

Create tables using db dump file at jmp/setup/db/install.sql
Create an admin user using file at jmp/setup/db/create_user.sql
If you are upgrading from a previous version of Jumper:

Use DB dump file jmp/setup/db/
upgrade_from_[version]_to_[version].sql
Do not forget to backup old DB.

But, the directory "setup" does not exist in the distribution
available from SourceForge.
What to do? Where can I get the contents of this missing directory.

Another question: Can the SQLite database (http://www.sqlite.org/
index.html) be used with Jumper? Is there anything extra or special
that needs to be done during installation in order to use it?

Thank You in advance,
-FvA