Re: Installing Jumper

spe...@jumpernetworks.com

Feb 12, 2010, 10:18:13 AM2/12/10
to jump...@googlegroups.com, FVA

An obvious error.

Please find the DB dump files in the following directory.

8. If you are installing a new version of Jumper:

Create tables using db dump file at jmp/install_upgrade/db_install_2.0.sql

If you are upgrading from a previous version of Jumper:

Use DB dump file
jmp/install_upgrade/db_upgrade_from_[version]_to_[version].sql
Do not forget to backup old DB.

I will make the change and post it today.

Thanks!

Steve

Quoting FVA <fval...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> While trying to install Jumper I came across the following problem.
> The installation instructions in the file "JUMPER_INSTALL" have the
> following step:
>
> ----------------------
> 8. If you are installing a new version of Jumper:
>
> Create tables using db dump file at jmp/setup/db/install.sql
> Create an admin user using file at jmp/setup/db/create_user.sql
> If you are upgrading from a previous version of Jumper:
>
> Use DB dump file jmp/setup/db/
> upgrade_from_[version]_to_[version].sql
> Do not forget to backup old DB.
> ----------------------
>
> But, the directory "setup" does not exist in the distribution
> available from SourceForge.
> What to do? Where can I get the contents of this missing directory.
>
> Another question: Can the SQLite database (http://www.sqlite.org/
> index.html) be used with Jumper? Is there anything extra or special
> that needs to be done during installation in order to use it?
>
> Thank You in advance,
> -FvA
>
> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Jumper 2.0 Developers Group" group.
> jumper-20+...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jumper-20?hl=en.

Steve

Apr 9, 2010, 10:02:51 PM4/9/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Hi,

I have installed Jumper and the admin section works fine. When I try
to use the user login I get a blank screen. I have defined a member as
well as admins.

regards

Steve