close "Get help"

imre

Oct 5, 2010, 11:44:39 AM10/5/10
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
On the main page for jumper there is a link to "Get Help". This opens
a help page in a new window.

At the bottom of that window it has "Return to Jumper Search". When
you click on it. It opens the jumper search engine in the newly
created window.

Would it not be more logic to replace that by:

Imre

Imre Leber

Oct 5, 2010, 11:48:02 AM10/5/10
to jump...@googlegroups.com

So that the window is closed, and the view goes back to the search page
where you clicked the "Get Help" link.

Imre

> http://groups.google.com/group/jumper-20?hl=en.

spe...@jumpernetworks.com

Oct 5, 2010, 12:23:07 PM10/5/10
to jump...@googlegroups.com
Yes. It should return to the existing open window.

I just looked and you are right it opens a new window.

Thanks!