Tz1Ix *The Parents: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller [PDF/EPub] Book by Claire Seeber

ngemb...@gmail.com

May 10, 2022, 11:47:03 AM5/10/22
to jum4at...@googlegroups.com
3Tz1IxP4GqL - Download and read Claire Seeber's book The Parents: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book The Parents: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller by Claire Seeber.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: Big Little Lies“My heart is still pounding… I can confidently say this is one of the best psychological thrillers I’ve ever read… An easy 5 stars… The plot twists are gut wrenching. This is perfect for fans of ” Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I knew it wouldn’t be easy for my kids to adjust when we moved to a tiny village where they didn’t know a soul. But after the death of my husband, we needed a fresh start.Suddenly, we’re outsiders. I know the only way we’ll be accepted is if I throw myself into my new life, so when my son joins a local club, I volunteer to help along with the other parents.Before moving here, I didn’t know people like this really existed; their lives seem too perfect to be real. Although my own life couldn’t be more different, they welcome me into the fold. For the first time since my husband died, I feel like I made the right decision for my family…That is until I overhear something that tells me these other parents aren’t as perfect as they seem. Something that turns my world upside down again.My secret has already ruined my life once. I thought the truth had died with my husband… I should have known that it wouldn’t be buried for long.The other parents all seem so perfect. But it’s not long before I realise: I should have never made friends with them…A completely addictive page-turner about the secrets and lies hiding beneath seemingly perfect lives. Fans of , Lisa Jewell and Louise Candlish will be absolutely hooked by this pacy read with a jaw-dropping twist you just won’t see coming.“This was a freaking fabulous book!... ... ... If real life hadn't interfered, I am sure I would have finished this book in one day.... Five star read all day!” oh.happy.reading,Readers are utterly gripped byBig Little LiesThe Parents:“you want…  ”NetGalley reviewer,“ .  and more importantly I didn’t want to. Such a good book.” Goodreads reviewer,.