gmean, geomean throw up undefvarError, methoderror respectively

varu...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 10:51:28 AM9/23/16
to julia-stats
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I would like to perform statistical evaluation on an aritificially generated data trace vector containing 1400 elements. Now when I use functions like geomean, gmean, cov etc. all of them show an error. Ive only had succes with mean function and quantile function. Can you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? I also get some warnings indicating that both dataarrays, statsbase export autorcor; use of it in module dataframes must be qualified. can you help me with this issue?

Andreas Noack

Sep 23, 2016, 10:53:20 AM9/23/16
to julia...@googlegroups.com
Please provide a self contained example that shows the issue.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:51 AM, <varu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I would like to perform statistical evaluation on an aritificially generated data trace vector containing 1400 elements. Now when I use functions like geomean, gmean, cov etc. all of them show an error. Ive only had succes with mean function and quantile function. Can you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? I also get some warnings indicating that both dataarrays, statsbase export autorcor; use of it in module dataframes must be qualified. can you help me with this issue?

Michael Krabbe Borregaard

Sep 23, 2016, 11:33:52 AM9/23/16
to julia...@googlegroups.com
The warnings can be ignored.