Move to Discourse?

Stefan Karpinski

Nov 11, 2016, 2:58:21 PM11/11/16
to juli...@googlegroups.com
This is a pretty active group – would there be interest in moving discussions to discourse. I already created the domain for Optimization, so it would be possible to start using immediately.

Joey Huchette

Nov 11, 2016, 3:49:05 PM11/11/16
to julia-opt
I like the idea, I just worry about migrating existing members. Will people currently subscribed have to re-subscribe manually?

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Stefan Karpinski <ste...@karpinski.org> wrote:
This is a pretty active group – would there be interest in moving discussions to discourse. I already created the domain for Optimization, so it would be possible to start using immediately.

Stefan Karpinski

Nov 11, 2016, 4:22:02 PM11/11/16
to juli...@googlegroups.com
We can add people to an optimization group and autosubscribe them to the category.

Carleton Coffrin

Stefan Karpinski

Nov 11, 2016, 5:27:56 PM11/11/16
to juli...@googlegroups.com

Miles Lubin

Nov 11, 2016, 10:01:15 PM11/11/16
to julia-opt
No objection here, but will have more free time in a couple weeks to help get things set up.

Stefan Karpinski

Nov 13, 2016, 11:18:33 AM11/13/16
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Let me know when is good.