julia-geo Reply-to header

Chris Foster

Sep 3, 2015, 7:05:54 AM9/3/15
to julia-geo
Hi guys,

Can someone set up julia-geo with a Reply-to header pointing back to
the group? It's nice to keep discussion public by default and it's a
pretty low volume list.

I poked around in the groups admin interface for an unrelated list I
control, and I suspect it's under Settings->Email Options->Post
replies.

~Chris

Fabian Gans

Sep 3, 2015, 7:17:17 AM9/3/15
to julia-geo
Ok, done.

Could you please check if it worked?

Fabian

Chris Foster

Sep 3, 2015, 8:47:23 AM9/3/15
to julia-geo
Thanks! Unfortunately there's still no reply-to header on your mail
below, but maybe it takes some time to take effect (note you do need
to click "Save" at the top of the settings page). In gmail, you can
see the headers by clicking the "View original" button in the drop
down menu for the mail.

Fabian Gans

Sep 16, 2015, 11:10:19 AM9/16/15
to julia-geo
Hi Chris,

I am probably too blind to see it, I just added you as an owner of the group, could you please try to change the settings?

Fabian

Chris Foster

Sep 17, 2015, 12:41:03 AM9/17/15
to julia-geo
On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Fabian Gans <fabia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am probably too blind to see it, I just added you as an owner of the
> group, could you please try to change the settings?

I had a look - it seems like you've got it all set up properly, and
the message above came with a Reply-to header as expected :) Maybe
changes to the mailing list config just take some time to take effect.

~Chris