Machine Learning and GSoC

Dahua

Mar 20, 2014, 10:23:33 AM3/20/14
to juli...@googlegroups.com
I have been always keen to make Julia a great language for machine learning.

While several contributors have been actively working on this, the progress has been slow. It would be great to include this in the GSoC list. I believe there would be students interested in this, and I am willing to mentor a student towards this goal.

- Dahua

John Myles White

Mar 20, 2014, 10:24:51 AM3/20/14
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this would be great. I’d also be interested in mentoring for this project.

— John

Jacob Quinn

Mar 20, 2014, 12:18:21 PM3/20/14
to juli...@googlegroups.com
My list of things I want to dive into this summer continues to grow, but I'd love to help in some way with machine learning in Julia.

-Jacob