plot using Google Chart Tools?

WANG

Mar 27, 2013, 11:02:56 PM3/27/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone working on integrating the Google Chart Tools [1] into Julia?
I find googleVis [2] quite amazing.
It's an R package providing an interface between R and the Google Chart Tools.
According to their description,
the functions of the package allow the user to visualise data with the Google Chart Tools without uploading their data to Google.

jverzani

Mar 28, 2013, 2:48:52 PM3/28/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I bit and started something: https://github.com/jverzani/JGoogleCharts.jl

If you have specific features in mind, I can try and implement. Then and if it useful it can be turned into a package.

Stefan Karpinski

Mar 28, 2013, 2:58:22 PM3/28/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
The J at the start of the name seems redundant given the .jl ending, no?

jverzani

Mar 28, 2013, 3:24:16 PM3/28/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Fair enough, if it becomes a package I'll drop that.

WANG

Mar 28, 2013, 11:51:43 PM3/28/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I would try it today.

在 2013年3月29日星期五UTC+8上午2时48分52秒,jverzani写道:

jverzani

Mar 29, 2013, 9:47:46 AM3/29/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
As suggested, it got renamed: https://github.com/jverzani/GoogleCharts.jl