USE_BLAS64

Fab L

Oct 24, 2013, 2:04:36 PM10/24/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com

Hi, my Julia stopped working today. I git-pulled, and did a clean build, and got a sequence of errors (see below) that led me in an infinite loop. (Note: I'm still on OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion).

It did seem to work after using
make USE_SYSTEM_BLAS=1 USE_BLAS64=1

Can anyone reproduce? Should I file an issue?

Thanks
Fab

Fabians-MBA-15:julia frl$ make
[...]

Fabians-MBA-15:julia frl$ julia
ERROR: OpenBLAS was not built with 64bit integer support.
You're seeing this error because Julia was built with USE_BLAS64=1
Please rebuild Julia with USE_BLAS64=0
Quitting.

Fabians-MBA-15:julia frl$ make USE_BLAS64=0
ERROR: Julia was not built with support for OpenBLAS with 64bit integer support
You're seeing this error because Julia was built with USE_BLAS64=0
Please rebuild Julia with USE_BLAS64=1
Quitting.

Fabians-MBA-15:julia frl$ make USE_BLAS64=1
[...]
Fabians-MBA-15:julia frl$ julia
ERROR: OpenBLAS was not built with 64bit integer support.
You're seeing this error because Julia was built with USE_BLAS64=1
Please rebuild Julia with USE_BLAS64=0
Quitting.

etc....
Fabians-MBA-15:julia frl$ make USE_SYSTEM_BLAS=1 USE_BLAS64=1

Viral Shah

Oct 24, 2013, 10:02:52 PM10/24/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Can you build from a fresh clone?