Textwrangler plist

Jim

Sep 17, 2012, 8:42:46 AM9/17/12
to juli...@googlegroups.com
How would I submit a plist for Textwrangler?  It has all the base keywords and the math keywords, but it does not include the keywords for the extras folder.

Stefan Karpinski

Sep 17, 2012, 11:50:06 AM9/17/12
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Editor support goes into contrib, so you would add files there, add instructions for installation in appropriate section of the README, and then open a pull request with those changes.

Jutho

Oct 11, 2013, 4:54:56 AM10/11/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever submit this? I would be interested.

Jim Christoff

Oct 13, 2013, 5:19:05 PM10/13/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com

No I did not submit it and now I cannot find it
Sorry