Testing Framework

Stephen Chisholm

Feb 24, 2014, 9:32:16 AM2/24/14
to juli...@googlegroups.com
I've put together a testing framework, UnitTest.jl, that builds on top of the Base.Test module.  My goals with the framework are:
  • to make it easy to add tests/testing to a project
  • to provide output to the user of all successful, failed and errored tests, with detailed output of the failed and errored tests (similar to the output of Python's nose  tests)
  • to provide easy integration with Jenkins by optionally outputting a xml file formatted to the junit.xsd specification
  • the framework should run all tests and not stop when one test fails or errors out
I would greatly appreciate any feedback on my source (especially where I'm quite new to Julia), the module's features, the design/architecture of the framework.