ANN: CUDA.jl -- CUDA programming in Julia

Dahua

Sep 11, 2013, 11:38:31 AM9/11/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
I created a new package: CUDA.jl to introduce CUDA programming in Julia.

This package wraps key functions in CUDA driver API. With this package you may create arrays on GPU, load & run kernels, and copy between device & host. There are also functions for managing devices, contexts, modules, and streams.

Overall, it remains work in progress. But I believe it is already ready for simple use. Look at the readme for a simple example.

I am very open to contributions to this package. Thanks.

- Dahua

Benjamin Silbaugh

Sep 11, 2013, 12:24:43 PM9/11/13
to juli...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for this! I think it's a good start.