Need help finding an image, 1882, Sampson, Cryptogram

an...@julesverne.ca

Mar 9, 2021, 8:54:30 PMMar 9
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. I am updating my "Jangada/Eight Hundred Leagues" page. I have just discovered, there may be 2 Sampson Low first editions (Jules Verne Encyclopedia onky mentions 1)
On my page
You will see there is a blue "Eight Hundred..." with gilt "Jules Verne" on cover and spine, and "illustrated" and "IMAGE" gilt on spine. Both have 1881 on title page.

I'm looking for an image of the 1882 Sampson Low "Cryptogram" with gilt "Jules Verne" on cover and spine.

If you can pass me one directly, that would be great ... Andrew