Part 3 of STEM Magazine Art

quentin skrabec

Jan 17, 2024, 6:20:27 PMJan 17
to Jules Verne Forum
Here is the link to part 3 of my STEM magazine.
Also, I am nearly finished with a spin-off article ( a type of part 4) dealing with Jules Verne's use of the exponential growth pattern of technology.
Before I submit it to the usual suspects, do any ideas of a math-oriented journal or magazine that might have interest??????
Quent

Rafael Ontivero

Jan 18, 2024, 3:44:23 AMJan 18
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Congrats! Now that it is completed, I will read it in full.

Related to maths, you could try https://chalkdustmagazine.com/, that is similar to STEM for students but related to mathematics, or even https://www.revistahelice.com/, that publish about “speculative fiction” (the magazine is Spanish, but they publish a lot of stuff in English.

What I don’t know is what they pay or even if they pay something.

And, of course, you could publish it here in Verniana.

quentin skrabec

Jan 19, 2024, 10:17:27 AMJan 19
to Jules Verne Forum
thank you  i checked site Claukdust  and love their material