Re: [JVF] Abridged summary of jules-verne-forum@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

quentin skrabec

Jul 12, 2024, 9:17:04 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Just joined ---  has the potential to be very active-  exchange

Jul 12, 2024, 11:58:17 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com, qrsk...@gmail.com
Hi Quentin,

Sorry for the off topic. I have been trying to contact you by mail, but I haven't received an answer from your side. Can you please write me back in private ? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Ariel