Have any of you seen this?

quentin skrabec

Feb 20, 2024, 2:54:54 PMFeb 20
to Jules Verne Forum

Have any of you seen this Verne play in Quebec?

“Seekers of theatrical gems should definitely head for the Fred-Barry room at the Théâtre Denise-Pelletier where a high-quality youth production entitled Jules & Joséphine.”

Reviews

“This play intended for ages 10 and over (but which will also appeal to adults who have kept their childish heart) tells the fabulous journey of Joséphine Verne, an adventurous and resourceful Quebecer, who decides to cross the Atlantic to meet a distant cousin named Jules. , who dreams of writing fantastic stories. “

“No doubt, this show could have a lasting impact on the young people who attend it. Because Jules & Joséphine has all the assets to sow the seed of a lasting love for theater among young audiences. Everything that can constitute the beauty of this living art – the force of the imagination, the power of evocation, the scenographic creativity and the humor of well-written lines – is brought together here.”

Quent

Jean-Louis Trudel

Feb 20, 2024, 10:02:05 PMFeb 20
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I've mentioned it on the NAJVS Facebook group, but I'm a good two
hours away from Montreal,
so I don't know yet whether I'll try to attend. A couple of years
ago, I did get to see the Théâtre Denise-Pelletier's
adaptation of Huxley's Brave New World, which was inventive and was
mostly faithful to the spirit
of the original.

Jean-Louis Trudel