Announcing our NAJVS Anthology Project

Dennis Kytasaari

Jan 23, 2021, 9:34:52 PMJan 23
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com

Now that there is a forum again, I pass along this announcement…

Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 8:40 PM
Subject: Announcing our NAJVS Anthology Project

Hello North American Jules Verne Society Members and Friends (via Bcc):

As mentioned in the minutes of the meeting in our latest newsletter, we’ve come up with a plan for putting out an Anthology in 2021.  The committee has gotten together and today is the day we are officially announcing the project.

You can find out all the details at our website links below), if you feel creative consider making a submission:

Announcement: We are seeking fictional short stories and illustrations for an upcoming anthology, Extraordinary Visions: Stories Inspired by Jules Verne, planned for publication in 2021. This is the first anthology of new fiction ever sponsored by the Society. Details on the project may be found here.

-djk

 Dennis Kytasaari  d...@epguides.com  http://epguides.com/

                                  http://epguides.com/djk/

  Jules Verne- "Mobilis in Mobile"    http://najvs.org/

President and Membership Coordinator  na...@ibiblio.org

   North American Jules Verne Society, Inc.