Round the world in 65 days actually....

BGYKrauth

Feb 3, 2022, 12:02:55 PM2/3/22
to JV Forum NEU

Hi,

just got this mail from England, to whom ever who might be interested in ...

Best

Bernhard

Von: Philip Hill

Dear sirs,
I have something your followers may be interested in.
I would like to introduce my book (Published this week by Blossom Spring Publishing), Phileas Phil, Around The World In 65 Days, my REAL LIFE travel adventure without flying.Which includes a number of references to Mr Foggs journey.
I would welcome any opportunity to meet/discuss details of my incredible journey. I would also welcome any critics review.
To find out more please visit my website: www.philiphillbooks.com, where you can read some chapters, or send me your requests.
I hope to hear from you.
Many thanks for your attention.
Best regards
Philip
ps.paperback and ebook versions are already available at Amazon.de

Philip Hill

E-mail: ph...@philiphillbooks.com