El secreto de Wilhelm Storitz by Editorial Molino

Manuel Guillermo Gómez Paz

Jul 27, 2021, 8:24:01 PM7/27/21
to Jules Verne Forum

Ref.: rafael....@gmail.com schrieb am Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021 um 20:46:11 UTC+2:

The only pending question if is Molino or Sopena did a new translation, but I guess no”.

 I have El secreto de Wilhelm Storitz by Editorial Molino, Barcelona 1960, and it states to be a Translation of Le secret de Wilhelm Storitz, by “E M.”

Guillermo

Christian Sánchez

Jul 28, 2021, 1:47:17 AM7/28/21
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
E. M. means Editorial Molino, they just modernized S. de Jubera's translations.

Argentinian La Nación and Sopena always did new translations, breaking the links with the Old World and taking the position of a new cultural power.