in reference to the online discussion yesterday...

BGYKrauth

Feb 9, 2022, 1:29:31 PM2/9/22
to JV Forum NEU

Hey,

yesterday Bruno Rego from Portugal was asking concerning preparations for 2028 (JV's 200. Birthday) in France... here is some kind of answer: https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/hauts-de-france/somme/amiens/jules-verne-rejoint-l-equipe-municipale-de-brigitte-foure-la-maire-d-amiens-nous-explique-ce-coup-politique-2453649.html

Best

Bernhard

--
mail from:

Bernhard Krauth

have a look at:

www.jules-verne-club.de
www.jules-verne.eu
www.bernhard-krauth.de
www.fnt.bernhard-krauth.de
www.bremerhavenpilot.de

Dennis Kytasaari

Feb 9, 2022, 2:58:43 PM2/9/22
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com

I knew someone else must be thinking about it, besides me, since 2005. J

-djk

 Dennis Kytasaari  d...@epguides.com  http://epguides.com/

                                  http://epguides.com/djk/

  Jules Verne- "Mobilis in Mobile"    http://najvs.org/

President and Membership Coordinator  na...@ibiblio.org

   North American Jules Verne Society, Inc.

mken...@aol.com

Feb 9, 2022, 4:27:13 PM2/9/22
to Jules Verne Forum
You should join forces.

Ariel Pérez Rodríguez

Feb 9, 2022, 6:18:59 PM2/9/22
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
The Hispanic Jules Verne Society is going to celebrate.its 5th International Vernian Congress in 2028 in Vigo, Spain and we're planning to make activities in France.
We're counting to invite the French Society and other Vernian Societies around the world to the events.

Best,
Ariel

anash

Feb 10, 2022, 3:33:14 PM2/10/22
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com, an...@julesverne.ca
That sounds good.
I hope we don't end up with competing conferences.
ANDREW

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10+.