3 new Verniana volumes available

Jean-Michel Margot

Aug 3, 2021, 3:45:38 PMAug 3
to Jules Verne Forum

Vols 4, 5 and 6 of Verniana are now available in printed form. They are available from the SHJV (Hispanic JV Society) website.

Les volumes 4, 5 et 6 de Verniana sont maintenant disponibles sous forme imprimée. A commander sur le site de la SHJV (Société hispanique JV).

mken...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2021, 6:44:43 PMAug 24
to Jules Verne Forum
Hello, I have a question about ordering the books. The question goes to the SHJV. Is combined shipping available? I would like to order the Verniana volumes and a few Libros Ediciones Paganel. It seems there is no "shopping basket" feature on your site? It would be nice if you offered combined shipping, because it would be tedious and expensive to order each book separately.
Best wishes
Matthias

Ariel Pérez Rodríguez

Aug 24, 2021, 7:13:01 PMAug 24
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mathias,

Thanks for the interest on Verniana and Paganel's books.

Combined shipping is not possible directly on the website, because the current system is not prepared for that. We're working on a new shopping website that will be available soon and that new system will correct this problem.

For the time being, even if combined shipping is not possible automatically via the website, you can write to me directly and we'll gladly offer combined shipping for you, so you can pay just for one time for receiving all the books you want. We have made that in the past for other people that were interested in our books.
Please drop me a line at ari...@gmail.com and tell me what books you're interested in.

Best wishes,
Ariel