Fwd: No longer able to post to JV Forum 😢

Garmt de Vries-Uiterweerd

May 19, 2024, 10:33:21 AMMay 19
to JVF

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Swati <32s...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 at 15:28
Subject: No longer able to post to JV Forum 😢
To: Garmt de Vries-Uiterweerd <garmtd...@gmail.com>

Hello, I wanted to answer the question just posted on the Forum, but I am being blocked from replying.  Wonder why?
What I wanted to say was "Well, I seem to remember reading a BD called Tandoori where one of the characters was Jules Verne and he had the upper hand against the British. I don’t have the volumes here with me, else would have told you the exact details. " Is this what you were asking?

Best
Swati

---
Envoyé de mon iPhone

mken...@aol.com

May 19, 2024, 11:07:59 AMMay 19
to Jules Verne Forum
Hello Swati,
Thank you! Maybe that is the character in question, but I thought it was different, like: Auguste Piccard was the model for the character Professor Tournesol, and Jules Verne was the model for the character X. Not like: "The writer Y has an appearance in the comic book Z". I don’t know. Let’s wait and see, maybe someone else has more information.
Cheers,
Matthias

Swati

May 19, 2024, 11:09:36 AMMay 19
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I realise that.

Best
Swati

---
Envoyé de mon iPhone

Swati

May 19, 2024, 11:12:48 AMMay 19
to jules-ve...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Garmt. The problem seems to have been resolved and I have managed to post on the group. No failure message has reached me.

Best
Swati

---
Envoyé de mon iPhone