I've added the Jukito tag to Stack Overflow

Jared Martin

Aug 4, 2015, 9:46:13 PM8/4/15
to Jukito
Only 10 questions seemed appropriate, but I added it and gave it a Tag Wiki. There were another 10 questions that came up in my search, but it was mostly people dumping their entire pom into a question about maven and/or gwt.

I'll be honest, I thought there were more questions about it, because I've seen it mentioned much more often as an ANSWER, telling people to use it as a tool, but not so much as a question.

I suppose that speaks to the quality of the tool.

Thought you should know!

Olivier Lafleur

Aug 5, 2015, 10:27:31 AM8/5/15
to Jukito
Thanks a lot!

Yes, we try to make it a quality tool. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any, on this Google Group or on Stack Overflow!