UseModules method level override

Alex Karasulu

Dec 17, 2013, 10:45:12 AM12/17/13
to juk...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I recently submitted a PR to enable the use of the UseModules annotation on test methods. I often found I needed to use different modules sometimes for individual test methods. So looking at the code I implemented the change like so:

It's been a week since the submission and I was wonder if there were any issues with this PR. If so I can gladly make the proper modifications.

Thanks much,
Alex Karasulu

Maxime Mériouma-Caron

Jan 7, 2014, 10:32:22 PM1/7/14
to juk...@googlegroups.com
First, thank you for your PR! You may not have noticed, but you have a failing test. Please fix it and we'll review it again and merge it afterwards!

Thank you!