Accordion Icon Syntax

Tom Thorp

Jun 19, 2012, 3:40:28 PM6/19/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
Can someone please show me the proper syntax for using the ICONs option on Accordions.  I've tried several variations and cannot see to figure it out as there are no examples.  Every combination I've tried gives me the follow client side message -

Juice UI Error > elementId: MainContent_ctl02_Accordion1. widget: "accordion". Bad data in "icons" option.

Andrew Powell

Jun 19, 2012, 3:41:54 PM6/19/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
Please paste the entire stack trace of the error you're seeing. It's extremely difficult to diagnose without the entire exception data.

Tom Thorp

Jun 19, 2012, 3:46:25 PM6/19/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
The error message is client side and that is the entire message.  There was not server side stack trace displayed.

I was trying to use the following syntax for the Icon below

{header: 'ui-icon-circle-arrow-e', headerSelected: 'ui-icon-circle-arrow-s}

Tom

Andrew Powell

Jun 19, 2012, 3:47:32 PM6/19/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for clarifying. That message indicates that your JSON is erroneous. In this case, you're missing the closing apostrophe after ui-icon-circle-arrow-s.

Tom Thorp