Scripts

Nate

May 20, 2012, 10:10:33 PM5/20/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
Juice injects th Scripts folder and files  at the root level of an application.
I have an app that has the js files in a different location. Can I force Juice to use my scripts intead of loading its own copy?

Andrew Powell (appendTo)

May 21, 2012, 8:30:34 AM5/21/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
You absolutely can, just be aware that if you start mixing versions of components (jquery, jquery ui) that are different than what your version of JuiceUI ships with, we can't guarantee the results. If you do this and have issues moving forward, please remember to mention what versions of the scripts you're redirecting juice to use.

Check out this line here: https://github.com/appendto/juiceui/blob/master/Juice/JuiceApp.cs#L25

You'll want to add the same code in your application, effectively overwriting the keys previously defined.