Get position of dragged panel using Juice:Draggable plugin

Geo

May 13, 2012, 2:25:32 PM5/13/12
to Juice UI
Hi all!

I'm trying to get (and store) new position of a dynamically added
panels to my page. These panels are surcharged with a Juice:Draggable
plugin. The panels ids are saved in viewstate to maintain some
properties (color, size,...) and it works well!

My only problem is that I can't get new position when clicking a
"Save" button. Even if the panels are recreated with the same id, they
don't seem to get the last position when the page reload...?

Could this be solved without mastering ajax/javascript (as I only know
asp.net)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Andrew Powell (appendTo)

May 14, 2012, 12:11:20 PM5/14/12
to jui...@googlegroups.com
At present there isn't a way without using javascript to connect to jQuery UI.

I'll create a ticket here https://github.com/appendto/juiceui/issues/22 that you can track for this feature.