Handling duplication

lleighto

Jan 11, 2011, 5:00:07 AM1/11/11
to Juicer
Hi all,

I've been taking a look at Juicer for use with a java app we're
building and think it looks like a great tool so good job Christian!

I couldn't see from the Juicer page whether there was any inbuilt
handling for duplication? If a script has a dependency on something
that has already been included is the repeated script included or
disregarded?

Cheers,

Lewis

Christian Johansen

Jan 11, 2011, 6:39:07 AM1/11/11
to juice...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lewis,

I've been taking a look at Juicer for use with a java app we're
building and think it looks like a great tool so good job Christian!

Thanks! :)

I couldn't see from the Juicer page whether there was any inbuilt
handling for duplication? If a script has a dependency on something
that has already been included is the repeated script included  or
disregarded?

Juicer calculates all dependencies and makes sure to only include each resource once - in correct order.

Christian

Cheers,

Lewis

--
MVH
Christian

Lewis Leighton

Jan 11, 2011, 9:51:01 AM1/11/11
to juice...@googlegroups.com
That's great, and thanks for the quick reply!

Best,

Lewis