Transparency in Gov't contest - seeking Partners

Michael L.

Jun 8, 2009, 3:10:30 PM6/8/09
to juicekit
Hello,

As part of Obama’s transparency and openness in government
initiatives, federal government data sets are being placed on DATA.GOV
to enable citizens to mine this public information in new and
innovative ways.

Apps for America launched recently a contest inviting citizen
programmers and others to build tools and applications which enable
greater visibility into this information. (See
http://www.sunlightlabs.com/contests/appsforamerica2/ for details.)

I AM SEEKING PARTNERS with whom to team around developing an exciting
application. I see the visualization and collaboration work of this
community as being very promising and would like to interested parties
to contact me about exploring possibilities and next steps.

I can be contacted at:

Michael Lennon
202-246-6865
Mlenn...@gmail.com