We have just released JuiceKit 1.2. The release notes (http://
) cover the highlights.
I want to highlight a few things.
* The repository location has changed to http://github.com/chrisgemignani/juicekit/tree/
* The TreeMapControl's appearance has been significantly improved by
reworking some Flare backend bits.
* We can now generate treemap data from a flat file
* New features have been added around Colors and ColorPalette--
including over 30 professionally designed palettes built-in.
* A new component, LiveQuery allows you to bind in Flex to the
results of a Flare Query.
We'll have an expanded set of demos out soon that exercise all this
This release should be backward compatible with versions of JuiceKit
you already have. Please let me know if you have any problems. Two
things we're planning on doing soon are supplying prebuilt versions of
JuiceKit swcs and opening up our Jira repository if you have bugs.