JUG Pune Meetup !

Parth Lawate

Jul 15, 2014, 1:36:03 AM7/15/14
to jug...@googlegroups.com
The Next JUG Pune Meetup is happening in August ! Don't miss it !!

JUG Pune Meetup !

Its been a while since we had a Joomla meetup in Pune. So make sure you don't miss this one !

From Beginners to advanced users, we have topics to interest all. Plus a chance to socialize and meet Joomlians like yourself !

Where
Techjoomla/ Tekdi Technologies Offices
Office No.6, Silver Fern Building. Karve Road. Opposite Kothrud Bus Stand & Above Canara Bank., Pune
When
2nd August. Saturday.

RSVP Here !

To make it easier to promote JUG events & manage RSVPs, we have signed up on Meetup. Make sure you use the link below to register your RSVP. Seats are limited so hurry ! RSVP on Meetup

Schedule

6 30 to 7 00 : Open Networking
7 00 to 8 00 : Tech Sessions
8 00 to 8 30 : Discussions

Session Topics ( 30 mins each)

1. Joomla 3 (Site Builders) - Are you Building it right ?
2. 10 mistakes to avoid when writing Joomla code (Developers

Copyright © 2014 C/O Techjoomla., All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp