Awesome Discount for Joomla World Conference for all Indian Attendees !

6 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Parth Lawate

ungelesen,
08.10.2015, 09:57:0108.10.15
an Joomla User Group Pune

Dear Member of the Joomla Meetup Group Bangalore,

The Joomla! World Conference is coming to Bangalore next month! On November 6-8, the global Joomla conference for one of the most popular open source Content Management Systems in the world is coming to Bangalore.

For three days you can join hundreds of developers, site builders, and designers froma round the world to learn, share knowledge, and discuss the future of the web. International guest speakers like Lea Verou, author of CSS Secrets and creator of many of the advanced tools developers use today, Priyanka Nag from Mozilla, and Brad Frost, famed for his work in responsive design, will be speaking throughout the weekend. Checkout the full program.

To help celebrate Joomla’s 10th anniversary, we’re offering Basic Pass tickets for only $10for your group!  That’s three days of sessions, famous keynotes, and workshops, for only $10. All you have to do is use the code JOOMLAIN10 to get this deal.

Our sponsors have also put together a special offer for you - giving away over $1000 of FREE products and services to everyone that comes to the conference!

Join us next month for the Joomla World Conference !

Get your 10$ Special Ticket Now !
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten