how to add php code inside of articles in joomla

ACHS

Oct 30, 2009, 5:29:07 AM10/30/09
to Joomla User Group Pune
I have one query.

I am using joomla right now, where I have to write code to download a
pdf file. I have written code for that using php it is working also.

But I want to add download link in articles sections so i can download
file from that link.

I added code in articles using article Manager...it is showing as it is
(as normal text).

Can you help me how to add php code in articles? I searched modules
but not getting exactly.

Neerav Dobaria

Oct 31, 2009, 2:44:17 AM10/31/09
to Joomla User Group Pune
In that case the Jumi extension could help by allowing you to include
PHP code inside an article: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/edition/custom-code-in-content/1023

Neerav Dobaria

Oct 31, 2009, 2:46:06 AM10/31/09
to Joomla User Group Pune

avanti Merulingkar

Nov 5, 2009, 2:41:26 AM11/5/09
to jug...@googlegroups.com
hello

you can not use php code in articles.
you just install doclink plugin for adding download link in article.

regards,
avanti
--
Avanti Merulingkar