JUG Pune Minutes of Meeting & Next meeting Announcement (5th March, Wednesday 2014)

Parth Lawate

Feb 15, 2014, 2:59:45 AM2/15/14
to jug...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Sorry we missed announcing the last meeting on the Google group & only announced it on twitter & the Joomla events page.. Here are the minutes.. Also The next meeting is announced..

Minutes of Meeting on 12th Feb @ Marzorin, Camp.

This was the kick off Core group meeting for 2013 & had 3 members attend. Topics discussed included the current state of Joomla, the upcoming Joomla Framework Hackathons & planning for Joomla Day India in July 2014.

Also the following decisions were made..

Joomla Day India 2014 , 12th,13th July @ Pune
JUG Pune will be hosting the 4th Joomla Day India at Pune on the 12th & 13th of July. We expect 300+ attendees from all over India are expected to attend. The event will be graced by several international speakers from the Joomla community world wide . Volunteers to help organised the event are needed.

JoomlaNights & Evenings - Mini Events every 3-4 months
Smaller & more regular events all year round besides the large Joomla day. These will spawn 2-3 hours & have stuff like free hands on Joomla training"

JUG Pune's Student outreach program.
 "Joomla is a revolutionary technology that's changing the face of the Web. We are reaching out to colleges via Technical events to get students up to speed with this ". We need more student volunteers to make this happen..

People Who Attended
Parth Lawate
Ashwin Date
Saurabh Shah