Hola ! Next Joomla Day 201 First Meet

Saurabh Shah

Sep 12, 2011, 3:34:08 AM9/12/11
to jug...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
So year is passing by and days are going very fast . It's time to again decide date/place/speakers and all organizing stuff for the next Joomla Day 2012 event.
Lets have a plan and meet and we all can discuss about it. Let's rock one more time.

Please poll here which date will be good for you guys to meet up, it will be 1 to 2 hours of meet over the weekend.

POLL : http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4e6daaa864ceb0e4fc321f63#.Tm2z6xbvi18.gmail

--
Contact Me LinkedIn Facebook Twitter
Chat Google Talk/ shahsaurabh164 Skype/ saurabh.ds16

Parth Lawate

Sep 12, 2011, 4:07:22 AM9/12/11
to jug...@googlegroups.com
I am for meeting on the 17th - Saturday.. How about at Grubshup ? 5 pm or so works best for me

Aslam Memon

Sep 12, 2011, 4:13:10 AM9/12/11
to Joomla User Group Pune
can we have it in mumbai this time?