Java EE Guardians - Introduction

1 view

Tushar Joshi

May 18, 2016, 11:16:05 PM5/18/16
to JUG Nagpur
Hi All,

While attending the Great Indian Developer Summit in Pune last month, I had opportunity to meet Reza Rahman

Reza has started a community program named Java EE Guardians.  The main aim for Java EE Guardians is stated as:

People interested in moving Java EE 8 specifically and Java EE generally forward.

I would like all to read the article:
https://dzone.com/articles/who-are-the-java-ee-guardians-and-why-you-should-c

Reza is collecting names of individuals and JUG communities to mention supporting JUGs and individuals.

We should support the cause as it is for the betterment of Java EE

There is a  Google Group and twitter handle for more information

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/javaee-guardians and 1500+ people following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/javaee_guardian.

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM, SAFe, PRINCE2

* Senior Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com
* Nagpur ACM Chapter Membership chair: http://www.acm.org