NetCAT 8.1 is ON

Aatul Palandurkar

Jul 7, 2015, 4:08:22 AM7/7/15
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Today only Jiri Kovalsky has announced NetCAT 8.1 and I have already registered for the same. And looking forward to have more people from JUG Nagpur for NetCAT 8.1.

Let's play a lot with upcoming NetBeans, hunt for bugs and help community to release new NetBeans.

Visit http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCAT and fill registration form, and hit Subscribe button after registration or send a mail to sy...@netbeans.org with subject line as "subscribe netcat" without quotes.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

Aatul Palandurkar