NetBeans Platform Training in May 2015

Aatul Palandurkar

Apr 29, 2015, 5:29:31 AM4/29/15
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

NetBeans Platform Training is organized by Geertjan (Senior Product Manager at Oracle) and we can attend the same.

This is free for JUG Members and company people need to pay for this.

After this training one can call themselves as NetBeans Platform Associate and this is a very good opportunity for all of us. The training will start around 1 PM as of Geertjan will conduct it online from Netherlands and may last up to 12 midnight.

If interested, please fill in the form, link mentioned here ; http://goo.gl/forms/Dn3nLtYCsc

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

Aatul Palandurkar

Apr 29, 2015, 8:50:26 AM4/29/15
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Apologies for not sharing dates and other details. Please find the details mentioned below.

The dates for this Training are 2nd and 3rd May 2015.

The training will start approx at 12 noon (IST) and will be for 4-5 hours a day.

People from JUG Hyderabad will also attend the same training  online via Skype.

All the attendees will get certificates from Oracle.

The training will be delivered by Geertjan Wielenga from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

There are many benefits of attending this training such as one will learn to develop plugins for NetBeans and much more.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

Aatul Palandurkar

Apr 29, 2015, 9:29:37 AM4/29/15
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Below is the mail I have received from Geertjan just now;

Hi Raj and Atul,

I was chatting a bit with Atul today -- and here's the basic plan for this coming weekend:

- Start/end time is 9:30 - 13:30 my time (Amsterdam, Netherlands).
- The focus will be more on plugin development than on the NetBeans Platform as such (didn't talk about this with Atul, but I think this is more practical so that students will be able to create plugins at the end of the two days).
- Everyone should have NetBeans IDE 8.0.2 installed (the Java SE distribution, NOT the Java EE distribution and NOT the All distribution).
- I will call you, Atul and Raj, via Skype and then everyone will be in the room with you and I will do the course via Skype.
- All students will receive a certificate for attending the course and they will be encouraged to continue developing NetBeans plugins.

Here's the course page, we'll more or less follow this structure, in two days, not three:
https://edu.netbeans.org/courses/nbplatform-certified-training

The previous course that was done like this:
http://netbeans.dzone.com/nb-simultaneous-india-and-togo
https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/greetings_from_india

Any questions, welcome.

Gj

As per the mail we all will have to come with our laptops with latest JDK and NetBeans IDE 8.0.2 (Java SE Distribution) pre-installed.

The focus of this training is NetBeans Plugin development as stated earlier.