ADOPT-A-JSR Calling JUG Members

Tushar Joshi

May 6, 2016, 3:04:31 AM5/6/16
to JUG Nagpur
Hi All,

Writing here after many days.  We need to make this forum live and running friends.

There is call for all JUG members on the Adopt-a-JSR mailing list for the

JSR 367, JSON-B

If you want to get involved please  reply, we as a JUG can participate collectively and through this initiative we can start our communication and meetings again

with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM, SAFe, PRINCE2

* Senior Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com
* Nagpur ACM Chapter Membership chair: http://www.acm.org

Abhishek Anne

May 6, 2016, 3:06:15 AM5/6/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Nice..... I am in!

-regards
Abhishek Anne

http://playjava.wordpress.com
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, save paper save planet.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jugnagpur" group.

Ayan Sinha

May 6, 2016, 3:11:59 AM5/6/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com

Great....

Good to see you after a long time. :)

kunal satpute

May 6, 2016, 3:16:49 AM5/6/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Will try to make it large!

Thanks & Regards,
kunal satpute

Chetan Gole

May 6, 2016, 7:03:16 AM5/6/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
I am interested! Please count me in.

with regards,
Chetan

Tushar Joshi

May 6, 2016, 7:56:25 AM5/6/16
to JUG Nagpur
Thanks for the responses team.

I have asked for more details to Heather VanCura, manager of the adopt-a-jsp process, and will update the details here when we get them.

Stay tuned...

Ajitem Sahasrabuddhe

May 6, 2016, 10:36:47 AM5/6/16
to Tushar Joshi, JUG Nagpur

Hello Tushar / JUG Team,

It’s nice to hear from you after a long time… I would definitely be interested to be a part of this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Ajitem

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Aatul Palandurkar

May 7, 2016, 2:11:29 AM5/7/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com, Tushar Joshi
Count me in.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

Tushar Joshi

May 10, 2016, 4:14:40 AM5/10/16
to JUG Nagpur
We have received details of the JSR367 for testing.

The details of the JSR367 specification are available on its JCP page

JSR Page for JSR367 is
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=367

We should download the specification and go through it so we can
figure out what needs to be tested

JSR367 Specification can be downloaded at
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr367/index.html

The reference implementation is available in a GIT repository

Reference Implementation source code link
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipselink.runtime/tree/master/jsonb

We should clone the repository build it and try running it
as per the specification and if any issue is found we need to
file that issue with the Jeera bug tracking tool

Jeera Link for filing issues (needs java.net account)
https://java.net/jira/browse/JSONB_SPEC/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

If by any chance you do not have an account with java.net yet you
will need a login by signing up for it free.