Voxxed Days CERN 2017

João Silva

Jan 11, 2017, 1:21:46 PM1/11/17
to JUGL
Bonsoir à tous,

Voxxed Days is coming to CERN in Geneva this year and we invite you to join us.

On Saturday 25th February the Main Auditorium and the Council Chamber, which have seen many important scientific announcements over the years, will play host developer focused talks from some of the sectors biggest names.

The Devoxx DNA continues to thrive in Switzerland after brilliant Voxxed Days events in Zurich & Ticino in recent years. Supported by local user groups, Voxxed Days CERN will offer the chance to hear from experts across a range of important topics.

If you’re a developer who’s curiosity is piqued by technological developments around Java & the JVM, performance, productivity, web technologies and developer practices, this is the event for you. We promise an outstanding day filled with amazing content, all at an iconic location.

Speakers include:

  • Dr Venkat Subramaniam
  • Martin Odersky
  • Trisha Gee
  • Adam Bien
  • Dr Keinz Kabutz
  • Simon Maple
  • Josh Long
  • Audrey Neveu
  • Hadi Hariri
  • Juergen Hoeller
  • Antonio Goncalves

And more to be announced…

Tickets are on sale now. As a user group member, you can get a 15% discount on tickets by entering the promotion code VDC17_JUG when you register at https://tickets.voxxeddays.com/event/cern/

We hope you’ll join us at Voxxed Days CERN 2017 (voxxeddays.com/cern).

Want to stay up to date with all the latest developments? Follow @VoxxedCERN on Twitter.

Never heard of Voxxed Days before? These conferences are run by local community groups in regional locations around the world, each event offering a unique experience, delivered with a distinctly local flavour. Check out Voxxeddays.com to see previous and upcoming events and get a taste of what’s on offer.

Au plaisir de vous voir sur place,
Bien cordialement,

João Silva,
CERN's Advanced Information Systems Group