JIF discussion summary - Invitation to edit

JaCo Stuifbergen (via Google Docs)

Oct 25, 2020, 11:39:22 AM10/25/20
to juggling-inte...@googlegroups.com
j.c.stu...@gmail.com has invited you to edit the following document:
Unknown profile photoI think that we have obtained some results in discussions that I would like to mark already.
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because j.c.stu...@gmail.com shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs

Florian Pesth

Oct 25, 2020, 6:43:03 PM10/25/20
to juggling-inte...@googlegroups.com, JaCo Stuifbergen
Hi Jaco,

I think I might not have access to this one.

Cheers,
Florian

Am Sun, 25 Oct 2020 15:39:21 +0000
schrieb "JaCo Stuifbergen (via Google Docs)"
<j.c.stu...@gmail.com>:

> I've shared an item with you:
>
> JIF discussion summary
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAG6sd5zBbBhI2ctuT4h2ne6Ur43U7_zlSRDvcE1VmI/edit?usp=sharing&ts=5f959c29
>
> It's not an attachment – it's stored online. To open this item, just
> click the link above.

JaCo Stuifbergen

Oct 26, 2020, 8:58:27 AM10/26/20
to juggling-interchange-format
I had set access to the group, so perhaps you had to be logged in with a google account.
But now I have opened the file for everybody with the link.

greetings,
Co Stuifbergen
in...@jacos.nl
www.jacos.nl