Adopt Java EE JSR

rajma...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2014, 2:29:01 PM10/7/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

I am back from SFO after attending Oracle IOUC and  JavaOne '14.

I had a opportunity to meet many Oracle delegates and also community members including many OpenSource/JSR Spec Leads/Creators.

I have organized a G+ Hangout coming Saturday to discuss about our effort (you may have seen the photos shared in Facebook group on our jug is mentioned in JavaOne Conference presetation on contributiong last time Adopt Java EE effort).

Lets rock again for Adopt Java EE 8!

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

Sakthivel Thangasamy

Oct 9, 2014, 10:19:55 AM10/9/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sakthivel Thangasamy,

Excellence is a drive from inside, not outside.