រំលង​ទៅ​សារ​មិន​ទាន់​បាន​អាន​ដំបូង

j. Tim Denny

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
14 កញ្ញា 2009, 8:16:14 AM14/9/09
ទៅ JUGCAM
JUGCAM

I just added 10 more members to the group...   we are over 190 members now...   really time to do something big I woudl say...

the group in Ratanakiri has also done some translation on Joomla 1.5.xx   we are finding a way to combine projects and submit a 100% complete translation...  Sadly so the folks on the Joomla translation teams did not introduce our two projects, that surely would have saved needless effort through duplication...  but then again the duplication is sometimes good as it is a form of checking...

Welcome to Heng Sovann and his friends from Ratanakiri...

Translators... lets get it together and finish this before barcamp PP so you can show one complete Khmer localization to the world..

Cheers
tim

__________________________________
j. Tim  Denny, Ph.D.
  Consultant - International Development, Education  and ICT
  http://www.avuedigitalservices.com/VR/drjtdenny
 Join Joomla! Users Group Cambodia  - http://groups.google.com/group/jugcam
  SKYPE - jtdenny    Googletalk - denny.jt
  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jtdenny

"A lie repeated a hundred times becomes the truth." MAO Zedong
ឆ្លើយតប​ទាំងអស់
ឆ្លើយតប​ចំពោះ​អ្នកនិពន្ធ
បញ្ជូន​បន្ត
សារ​ថ្មី 0