Fwd: [sharevisionteam] Help to vote for poor children in our country!

Lonh Samdy

Oct 3, 2012, 7:21:17 AM10/3/12
to BarCamp Phnom Penh, khmer...@googlegroups.com, jug...@googlegroups.com, phnom-pe...@googlegroups.com
Please help vote for PSE to win project to build sanitary in public school.

Dear All friends,
Dear all friends pls help me to vote for my orgrantion(PSE) to win competition to help poor people in our country
Only one click will let PSE win a donation of 10.000€!
We need your click now - ALL TOGETHER WE CAN!!!
Marie-France Ferrier, a PSE supporter entered PSE in a competition named Vivre mes rêves. Our project will improve the sanitary and hygiene condition for the students in public schools, by building up toilets in over 20 locations.
HOW TO VOTE:
1. Go on: http://www.vivremesreves.fr/
2. Click on : PROJET 4 - Marie-France : aide aux enfants du Cambodge
3. Click on: Vote
4. To vote again click: RETOUR
You can vote as many times as you want. Don’t lose any time, vote everyday every time you can! Deadline: October 25th.
SHARE IT NOW!
Many thanks

--
Name: VISAL DIN(Mr.)
Major: WEB Programming

Lonh Samdy
Web Software Explorer
Mobile: 077 909077 / 070 552777
http://gplus.to/samdylonh

Sovann Heng

Oct 4, 2012, 2:57:25 AM10/4/12
to phnom-pe...@googlegroups.com, phnom-pe...@googlegroups.com, khmer...@googlegroups.com, BarCamp PhnomPenh, jug...@googlegroups.com
Done, hope the project keep up highest score till the end.

Sent from my phone

On Oct 3, 2012, at 10:51 PM, Leap <lay.sr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Already vote . Project 4 currently is the first place

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Divon Lan <di...@google.com> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (di...@google.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Done +Channe as well