Android Study Groups, Every Sunday 9am, @Instedd

savot dane

Sep 22, 2011, 11:33:13 PM9/22/11
to pai...@googlegroups.com, barcampp...@googlegroups.com, sharevisionteam, ca...@googlegroups.com, khmer...@googlegroups.com, jug...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I am in change of forming Android study group. Currently, we are running an android study group every Sunday, 9pm at Instedd. Pls confirm your attendance to me if you are interested.

For further inquiry pls feel free to call me: 092 811 844

Note: There is no session on this Sunday due to Pchum Ben festival.

Regards,
Dane

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 1:03 AM, Samnang Chhun <samnan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys,

How is going on with forming study groups? I hope some of you already did contact with your members to find time and place. Any questions or comments, you could ping us.

Thanks,
Samnang

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Moul Kakada <moul....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Mr.Samnang,

I am very interested in Android and now I am studying it by myself and would like to join with all of you also.

Kakada

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Panhavath HENG <panhav...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

M very interested in information technology; however, I've never studied it before.
So i was wondering if it's possible for s.o who doesn't know anything abt programming to join as well?!?!

Regard,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Samnang Chhun <samnan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

According to our last DevCamp session, we discussed about forming study groups for each technology that you are interested. Some of groups have already started and others have not, but we are welcome for newcomers to go through together. I let all of decide yourself in forming the group for when and where.

Here are groups:

I also create a spreadsheet for this list, so if you can't find your name here you can edit it from here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al3ugcE6bGmCdFBNYmc2YWRnVVR4MThXTzl1bThXaHc&hl=en_US

I hope all of you will contact of these people who have the same minded for forming a study group. And time and place, you could discuss with members to change or somewhere make your group members are easy meet together.

Any suggestion of questions, please ping us here.

Cheers,
Samnang
--
H.P (+855)16 701 721